Sunday 23 February 2014

A good experience on Facebook.

Everyone has a reason for surfing the internet; especially social media. Whilst some people use social media to make friends, others go there to advertise their products and some others buy goods from social media.

I personally use Facebook to connect to my long lost friends. Aside that, there are a lot of businessmen and women, entrepreneurs and other companies who sell their products on Facebook. I love to shop and buy a lot of things. Thanks to Facebook, I buy commodities online, nowadays.

There are a lot of beautiful items on sale online and at affordable prices too. I never knew until recently. I am a Ghanaian, so I love African prints a lot. I bought this African-print bag at a cool price, very affordable. Then I didn't just end there, I went further to buy shoes, earrings and necklaces from this same dealer on Facebook. The prices were pretty cool.

Petiz Eyelets African Print Shoes/Bag Set
African Print Ladies Heels Shoes and Bag to Match                                                     Petiz Glam n Glitz African Print Shoes/Bag Set          





Then I regretted that all these years, I had been wasting a lot of money. "How come I didn't know about this?" I asked myself. I could have saved thousands of Ghana cedis all this while.

Facebook also gives me the chance to view the photographs of my friends and actually see how they look now. Frankly I haven’t seen some friends of mine for over decades. I am now able to see them; if not in their physical states, then in their imaginary state. I do not just watch only their photographs, but I also chat with them. I enjoy doing this a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment