Wednesday 5 February 2014

Advertisements; what I enjoy most on television

Life they say is full of choices. But it is true, this very saying always reflects in our everyday life. The media has also made good use of this saying in virtually everything they do. Viewers, listeners, and readers of television, radio and newspapers always have a choice.

On television especially I just love it. Narrowing down to Ghana where I come from I love watching advertisements a lot on television. It is weird isn’t it? Well whilst some people prefer to watch telenovelas, movies, news or music videos, I love television advertisements. It is funny how I just love them.

There are a lot of television stations in Ghana, both state owned and private stations. We have Ghana Television (GTV), TV3, Metro TV, Viasat1, Gh ONE just to mention but a few. My most cherished television station however is TV3. I really love this station because they are the “first in news, best in entertainment”TV 3 most often shows advertisements of food, shops, telecommunication groups, water and so much more. Some of my favourite advertisements are Gino advert Tigo cash advert, Vodafone red advert… 

image name 1

In fact talking about Vodafone, they always have a lot of beautiful advertisements to display.




This Gino advertisement is one of my favourites;


I just cannot go without sharing with you this lovely advertisement on Tigo cash.

http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9TNNi4kHLA 

Most of these advertisements are very much attractive, make a lot of sense and they always appeal to the conscience of the viewer.



Just click on the links provided and enjoy … Kiitos!


No comments:

Post a Comment